What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A step by step guide teaching you how to get rid of acne
- Helping you regain the confidence you once had before acne robbed you of it
- Helping you get the silky-smooth skin that enhances your natural beauty
- Helping you look and feel sexy, healthy, and gorgeous again
- Helping you blast away any evidence that you ever had acne
- Helping you restore your skin back to the way it was
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 14 Days Acne Cure scores 74.33/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://14daysacnecure.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $34.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 14daysacnecure.com you’ll also be taken through to 14daysacnecure.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)